Friday, July 17, 2009

Roger and my anniversary was on June 3oth, so we decided to go to Park City. I love Park City I love going down the slide and shopping and going to Baha Cantina. (They have the best Mexican food) We took Blake with us too, I would miss him too much if I left him with someone. We all had a really fun time just relaxing and eating, swimming and shopping. I went to the outlet mall and spent a lot money on clothes for Blake. (He is growing so fast) I hope we can do this every year, we had such a fun time.

3 comments:

  1. Okay Britt...so I am going to practice a c omment on here and see if it will let me do it! Here goes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay it worked! I don't know what the deal was when I was trying before, maybe I wasn't signed in? Anyhow, that is fun that you guys got to get away and go to Park City, I love the atmosphere up there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I was trying to comment on your post in September but it won't let me click on the comments button. Am I doing something wrong? Anyways...Blake is such a happy baby! Love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete