Friday, October 30, 2009

Cute Elephant
















On Tuesday morning I took Blake to get his pictures taken. I wanted to get a couple pictures of him in his Halloween costume, he is an elephant and looks so cute. This is his first Halloween and I wanted to remember how cute he looked. My friend Jordan just started taking pictures and had so many good ideas, she really did a good job. I felt bad because Blake just was not in the mood to smile, but Jordan still got some really good shots of him. Thanks again Jord






5 comments:

  1. An elephant is such a cute idea! How fun! We missed you guys in Logan. Hope you had a Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and lookin so old these days!!! I love the elephant costume! We missed you guys at Robyn's Party! I was about to write hope you had a great halloween then I look up and see melissa has written the exact same thing! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah he is such a little doll! We need to all get together soon... We missed you guys at the party!

    ReplyDelete