Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake!











Today was such a fun day it was my little Blakes birthday! I cannot believe that it has been a whole year since he was born, time just flies by when you having fun. Blake had such a fun birthday party with all of our family, and he was such a happy boy. He loved opening presents and especially loved eating his own cake. He went crazy when he got the cake in front of him he ate alot of it and was laughing the whole time he was eating it. What a Sweetie! We had a Clifford birthday party because Blake loves Clifford, it is the only show that Blake will watch. My sister-in-law made the cakes for us, so if anyone needs a really cute cake let me know my sister-in-law does an amazing job!



6 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a year already. It just seems a few months ago that you gave birth. What a sweet little boy you have. He is such a joy when you bring him to Young Women's. thank you for sharing him with us.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Blake! Can't believe he is one already! Looks like you guys had fun and that he enjoyed his cake =) Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids and cake are a wonderful combination! Ha ha I can't believe he is already one... time flies Brit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute little guy! I couldn't believe how active he was when we were at Sam's! Keeps you busy and that is good I suppose:) Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute boy you have! I love the Clifford cake too. First birthdays are always fun because of the huge mess they make. We FINALLY got the internet, so I hope to blog a lot more now. Let's plan another play day soon!

    ReplyDelete