Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!













We had a really fun Christmas this year busy but fun. We had parties starting on the 20th clear until Christmas , so lets just say we really celebrated this year. Blake woke up on Christmas morning at 7:00 so not to early and I came in with the video camera, so for awhile he was more interested in the camera then his presents and wanted to see daddy in the camera. Then we got him opening presents(I think it is funner now that he understands a little more whats going on)he got so many fun things a basketball hoop, race cars, romote control car, Buzz Lightyear, and clothes but he didn't like those. And I got my Shark I am so excited not to mop anymore. Roger got a tent heater so that means I need to be a better camper. Overall we had a really good day we went to Roger's Grandmas house for breakfast then to my parents and then to Roger's parents. So we were exhausted as you can see in the picture above. Well I hope you all had a Merry Christmas:)


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys were super busy! It looks like blake got a lot of fun stuff...and I don't know this Shark you are talking about but if you don't have to mop anymore I want one of those! Glad you guys had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good Christmas. Congrats on getting a shark. I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures... I love the one of your boys crashed. Kids make Christmas so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks awesome! I want to come see it sometime. (Then you can come see mine...it's almost finished!) So glad we will be neighbor-ish soon.

    ReplyDelete