Monday, June 11, 2012

Hunter






Hunter is getting so big, he will be 10 months old on the 12th of June. He is such a sweet little guy and is crawling every where. You would think I have never had a kid before I have forgotten how much kids get into things when they start crawling, he gets into the garbage, finds every cord and always goes towards the stairs. I really enjoyed when he just sat there and played with toys:) But anyway Hunter loves Blake if he hears Blake talking in another room he gets so excited and has to go crawl and find him. He loves being outside so, we go for lots of walks and have gone for a couple hikes and he loves every minute. My boys both love the water so this summer we are loving going to the splash pads and going to pools all the time. Hunter is such a special kid, he always smiles at people and so they come up to me at stores and have to talk to him and play with him. He loves the camera so enjoy these cute pictures of my little guy!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute Brittany! I can't believe he is so big already. It seems like I was just talking to you and you were telling me that you thought you would have him early:) We need to come visit or go to the splash pad together!

    ReplyDelete